Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board (the ETB) will not use any personal information, in any other manner, except for the purpose it was provided e.g. your email address will be required if you submit a query using the contact form on the “Contact Us” page. Any such information volunteered will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
3. Cookies in Use on This Site
3.1 What are Cookies?
3.2 Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you would expect;
• Remember your settings during and between visits;
• Improve the speed/security of the site;
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook;
• Continuously improve our website for you.
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
• Pass data to advertising networks;
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use in the next section.
5. Website Function Cookies and Third Party Functions
• Persistent Cookies – used for Language settings
• Anonymous Analytics Cookies – Some of the cookies we use are called analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. This information is anonymous (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you and does not contain personal information such as your name and email address) and it is only used for statistical purposes. This helps the ETB to continuously improve services on the website. Analytics also tells us on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before. Please note: the ETB uses Google Analytics.
• Videos (powered by YouTube and Vimeo)
• Google Maps
• Other embedded content
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
6. Social Website Cookies
6.1 So you can easily “Like” or share our content using a variety of social media tools, we have included sharing buttons on our site:
6.2 Cookies are set by: